Thursday, March 25, 2010

You can't fix what is't broken

             I don't know why people want to change me. I don't dress cute enough, I can't run from one ending of the house to the other side all day, I don't want to get out of bed at midnight to clean house.

             I am a good person. I allowed a friend to stay at my house with her kids for two months for free. I allowed another woman to stay at my house with her three kids for two and a half months. She was suppose to help with bills but she didn't.

               It seams that now people want me you to change. Take from people. Do what I want when I want no matter who it hurts. I'm not willing to do that. I know money makes the world goes round but I'm not willing to run anyone over for it. I do have respect for people and I'm not just going to hurt anyone for it.

                I am willing to work for money. I am best at food. I was shift leader at Wendy's for seven years and manager at Zero Subs for two years but worked their for four years. I don't bouncing around from job to job.

No comments: